DateSeptember 17, 2018
Universities11 Participating Universities
Cities and their Dates
About the Event
The High Commission of Canada in India is pleased to announce the 2018 EduCanada Canadian MBA Showcase Tour. Once again co-organized with the Indo-Canadian Business Chamber (ICBC), this fifth iteration will visit New Delhi, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bengaluru and Mumbai. Canadian universities offering MBA programs to international students will be highlighting their course offerings, scholarships, student experience, accessibility, affordability, and career paths in an all-Canada context.
Looking for an MBA abroad
Twelve top Canadian business-schools are coming to India to share why MBA study in Canada is the right choice for you.
Why a Canadian MBA?
- Canada boasts of some of the best business schools in the world
- Canada ranked first among G-7 countries in a study measuring the extent to which management education matches needs of the business community
- Twelve Canadian universities are in the 2018 ARWU Top 100 in Economics
- Five Canadian MBA schools in the top100 Financial Times Global MBA Rankings
- Three Canadian MBA schools in the top 100 (Financial Times Global MBA Rankings 2017)
- Canada’s MBA programs are offered in a variety of options at 41 universities
- Collaboration with business and industry: work placements are part of many university
- Over 50 Canadian Universities offered business Co-op programs which allow students to engage in productive work in their field of study and receive remuneration (Canadian Association for Co-operative Education, 2017)
Why Should I Attend?
- Choose from a range of Canadian business schools with specialized programming to suit various needs and interests
- Interact directly with official representatives of top Canadian business schools
- Discuss scholarship opportunities
- Learn more from Canadian immigration presentation about study permit applications, post-graduate work permit programs, and immigration policies.
For more information, please email us at: email@example.com
EduCanada is a brand that supports the international education offer of Canadian provinces and territories. The EduCanada brand is the result of collaboration between the provinces and territories through the Council of Ministers of Education, Canada (CMEC), and Global Affairs Canada. It is a protected trademark of the Government of Canada and is subject to a Master Licence Agreement between the parties.
The EduCanada website provides information to international students about education opportunities in Canada. You can search for study programs, get cost estimates and learn about study permit requirements.
The EduCanada logo is displayed prominently at education promotion events organized by the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service around the world. It appears on branding materials from governments as well as educational institutions, such as Canadian universities, colleges, CEGEPs, language schools and kindergarten to Grade 12 schools.
The International Education Division of Global Affairs Canada seeks to enhance Canada’s profile abroad and attract international students to Canadian education institutions (universities, colleges, language schools, elementary and secondary schools) by:
- promoting Canada as a study destination or education partner to international audiences;
- facilitating relations and services between the federal government, provinces, NGOs and Canadian missions abroad in education promotion; and
- coordinating education promotion efforts by Canadian missions abroad.
Education trade commissioners are located in most Canadian embassies and consulates abroad to assist Canadian public and private educational institutions, provinces or associations interested in recruiting international students. You can also access the Education section of The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service website for market intelligence and upcoming international education events.
Global Affairs Canada is responsible for the Government of Canada's participation in major international scholarship opportunities for Canadians and non-Canadians. Through the International Scholarships Program, Global Affairs Canada provides support to international scholars in Canada, which is often reciprocated by foreign governments to support Canadian scholars in their countries.
The Indo-Canadian Business Chamber (ICBC) is the only organization based in India which is dedicated to promoting Indo-Canadian economic and bilateral relations. ICBC works closely with the High Commission of Canada in India on core issues and initiatives related to bilateral trade in the India-Canada business corridor. Read More
Headquartered in New Delhi, ICBC has five operating regional councils in New Delhi, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Bengaluru, and Kolkata. Having a strong membership base from a cross-section of business and industry and in a variety of sectors, its main focus is on sectors such as Education and Advanced Skills Development, Energy, Infrastructure, Aerospace, ICT and Legal services and, therefore, also works through active committees broadly in these areas.
Over the years, ICBC has had the privilege of hosting Indian and Canadian Federal and Provincial Ministers, senior government officials, business leaders, Presidents of Canadian Universities and various high level business and government delegations. For its exceptional role played in promoting bilateral trade and building strong relationship between the two countries, the Chamber received the Governor General’s Medallion for being a friend of Canada in 2014. By signing a Memorandum of Understanding with the Government of West Bengal recently, ICBC has taken giant steps towards enhancing business opportunities for Canadian companies in India. With its pan-India presence and fervent networking activities, ICBC’s contribution to the increase in Indo-Canadian bilateral trade has been enormous. It proactively continues to assist the two countries in formulating policies to facilitate trade.
- To promote trade and business relations between India & Canada.
- To provide resources to companies of both countries with regard to trade and business contacts.
- To serve as a voice for industry and facilitate exchange of knowledge between government and businesses in both the countries.
- To provide valuable information to the membership at all times.
- Networking opportunities with prominent Indian and Canadian officials and experts in business and trade.
- The opportunity to meet and work with fellow members and Indian & Canadian business people from different industries.
- Collaborate with the activities of the High Commission of Canada on trade briefings, trade missions, receptions etc.
- Access to ICBC services: www.icbc.org.in
Testimonials / See What People Say About Us
The event was perfect, everyone smiling and welcoming you is the best thing a participant expects.
Ravi Sapra (EduCanada 2017)
It was a very informative Showcase, where students got to meet directly with B-School admission team. The best point in the entire session is the inclusion of Visa Officer and providing personal interaction with the officer.
Karun Menon (EduCanada 2017)
I personally felt the entire program was very informative and covered all the main criterias that would interest anyone in pursuing higher studies in Canada. Kudos to all the organizers for putting up such an event. I don’t know how my application process will go about but after attending this event I already feel very welcome. It’s definitely been an eye opener. Looking forward to experience more of life in Canada! Thanks again.
Harishwar Avinash (EduCanada 2017)
The event was good and demystified a lot of things.
Abhimanyu Uppal (EduCanada 2017)
I am so happy to have attended this session. It was a great insight into the admission process.